Some campaigns require you to post the content you created. Once your content is approved for publication, be sure to post it on the assigned date and submit a link to the post once it goes live. Submitting a link ensures you’re paid for your work.
Share a Post Link
To submit a post link:
- Open the social media platform where you plan to post your content.
- Publish the dedicated content on your page.
- Copy the link to the post.
- Launch the Glewee app.
- Go to My Work.
- Tap Ready to Post, and select the campaign associated with the content you’re posting.
- Paste the copied link into the designated link submission area.
- Once you have completed these steps, payment will be released into your Glewee Wallet.
If you've tried to submit your post link and received an error message, unlink and re-authenticate your social account.
For further support, contact email@example.com.