Posting content on time is part of your agreement with Brands when working on Content & Post Campaigns. It also ensures you're paid on time. Brands will either select a specific date or a date range for posting. Once your content is approved, you can post the content within that timeframe.
Know When to Post
To find the date or date range to post your content:
- Tap .
- Tap on Active to display your active campaigns.
- Find the campaign, then look for the status tag Ready to Post.
- Tap the specific campaign, and tap Manage Posts.
- Identify the post you're submitting content for.
- Tap the post, then tap View Post.
- Tap the green Approved box.
- Tap Campaign Agreement.
You'll also be notified via email and in-app push notifications 72, 48, and 24 hours prior to your post date.
For more support, contact email@example.com.