Glewee Credit is your in-app virtual currency. Brands use Glewee Credit to pay for Subscriptions and Creator services. Brands can add Glewee Credit using a verified debit or credit card. Glewee Credit is available for immediate use and updates in real time.
How Is Glewee Credit Used to Pay Creators?
Brands use Glewee Credit to pay Creators for their work on campaigns. As soon as a Brand sends an agreement to a Creator, Glewee Credit is deducted from a Brand’s account balance. If a Brand cancels an agreement, Glewee Credit is reissued to their account balance. Hired Creators are paid once deliverables are met.
How Is Glewee Credit Used to Pay Subscriptions?
Brand Subscriptions are renewed automatically using Glewee Credit. Stripe will deduct the amount of Glewee Credit needed to cover the renewal at the beginning of each Subscription period. Once a Brand’s Subscription is paid, Glewee Credit is replenished using the card on file to ensure no interruption of services.
Here are three examples that further illustrate this process:
- If a Brand has more Glewee Credit than the cost of their Subscription:
- Glewee Credit is deducted for the renewal and then replenished using the card on file.
- If a Brand has less Glewee Credit than the cost of their Subscription:
- Glewee Credit is deducted for the renewal, and the card on file is used to cover the remaining balance. Once the transaction is complete, Glewee Credit is replenished using the card on file.
- If a Brand has no Glewee Credit:
- The card on file is only used to pay for the Subscription.
How Does This Affect Me as a Brand User?
Glewee Credit protects payments between Brands and Creators. Without Glewee Credit, Brands cannot send agreements to Creators. Glewee Credit enables Brands to make more strategic decisions around ad spend and the Creators they hire.
Why Do We Use This?
Glewee Credit optimizes the payment process for Brands and Creators. It ensures Creator costs are covered before Brands send agreements. Brands can budget more effectively with Glewee Credit as it allows them to track spending within the app and meet costs upfront.
Add Glewee Credit
To load Glewee Credit:
- Log into your account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select Billing.
- Locate Glewee Credit at the top of the page.
- Click Add More Credit.
- Select a verified debit or credit card.
- Select the amount of Glewee Credit you’d like to add or enter a custom amount.
- Click Check Out to purchase.
For further support, contact email@example.com.