One of our favorite Glewee features is the robust analytics tracking through an interactive dashboard. Brands gain access to an interactive dashboard to track and measure campaign performance in real time. As Creators publish posts, the associated data behind the posts integrates into the interactive dashboard for comprehensive campaign insights. You can also use your interactive dashboard to view your Brand’s social media stats.
Evaluate the Performance of Your Campaign
To review performance of your campaign:
- Click on the Dashboard.
- Toggle between Glewee Stats and Your Brand's Stats.
- Glewee Stats provide you with real-time performance metrics of your active campaigns.
- Brand’s Stats track the metrics of your linked social media accounts.
- View Total Likes, Total Comments, and Impressions of each campaign within your Glewee Stats.
View Historical Analytics
One of the key benefits of the interactive dashboard is the ability to monitor the performance of past campaigns even after they've concluded. This means you can access the analytics and insights of previous campaigns at any time. By revisiting and analyzing the performance data of past campaigns, you can gather valuable information to inform future strategies, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions for ongoing and upcoming initiatives. This feature provides a valuable resource for long-term performance evaluation and optimization.
To access the performance of past campaigns:
- Click on Campaigns.
- Select the name of the Campaign you want to review performance of.
- Select the Summary tab.
- View Total Likes, Total Comments, and Impressions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Summary tab to Generate a PDF of an in-depth summary of the campaign.
In addition to Campaign-specific analytics, our platform showcases the top-performing Creators who have participated in any of your campaigns. You'll also find insights on the top-performing posts and convenient links to all the live posts published by the Creators on behalf of your Brand. Accessing these detailed analytics allows you to gain a more in depth understanding of your account's performance.
For further support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.