To apply for Brand campaigns on Facebook, you must first authenticate your account. Authenticating your Facebook account verifies your identity on the platform and links your profile to Glewee.
✏️Note: You are not sharing your Facebook credentials with Glewee. Rather, you are logging into Facebook to authenticate your account. As an official Meta API Business Partner, Glewee ensures a safe and secure authentication process.
Link Your Facebook Account
To authenticate your Facebook account and connect it to Glewee:
- Tap My Profile.
- Tap in the top right corner to access your Settings.
- Tap Socials.
- Select Facebook.
- Tap Continue.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Press Continue as YOUR NAME to link your account.
Choose the pages you want Glewee to access:
- Opt into all current and future Pages
- Opt into current Pages only
Review what Glewee is requesting permission to do:
- Access your Page and App insights
- Read content posted on the Page
- Read user content on your Page
- Show a list of the pages you Manage
- Tap Save.
- Return to Glewee.
For more support, contact email@example.com.