Once your TikTok content is approved for publication, be sure to post it on the assigned date and submit a link to the post once it goes live. Submitting a link ensures you’re paid for your work.
Share a TikTok Post Link
To submit a TikTok post link:
- Open TikTok.
- Publish the dedicated content on your page.
- Open your post and tap the on the bottom right of your post.
- Tap Copy Link.
- Launch the Glewee app.
- Go to My Work.
- Tap Ready to Post, and select the campaign associated with the content you’re posting.
- Paste the copied link into the designated link submission area.
- Once you have completed these steps, payment will be released into your Glewee Wallet.
If you've tried to submit your post link and received an error message, unlink and re-authenticate your social account.
For more support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.