Glewee’s built-in Content Library is an all-in-one location for Brands to organize the content created for them by Creators. The Content Library helps you manage rich media assets like images, videos, and audio files. Having a single location to store, organize, and manage content allows you to streamline your reposting schedule, mitigating the risk of content falling through the cracks and getting lost.
Locate, Manage, and Download Content
To access content in Your Content Library:
- Go to the navigation bar and click Content Library on the far right.
- View Recently Approved Content at the top of your screen.
- Use Filter by Social to refine results, or locate specific content using the search bar.
- Alternatively, you can view content in your Campaign Folders below.
- Click the Campaign Folder to view the desired content.
Once you’ve located your content, click Download to export high-quality copies.
Organize Branded Content
When you approve content uploaded by a Creator, it is sent to your Content Library where it is automatically stored and organized in the Recently Approved Content section as well as its own Campaign Folder. Because your Content Library is updated in real time, you do not need to physically transfer, organize, or store content—Glewee does it for you.
For further support, contact email@example.com.