If you've tried to authenticate your Instagram account and reach a page that says “Instagram Authentication Failed,” follow this step-by-step guide to troubleshoot the issue.
Resolve the Issue
- Convert your personal Instagram account into an Instagram Business account.
- Make sure you have a Facebook account.
- If you don't have a Facebook account, follow these steps to make one.
- Make sure you have a Facebook Page.
- If you don't, follow these steps to create one.
- Link your Instagram Business Account to that Facebook Page.
- If you don't know how to connect an Instagram account to a Facebook Page, follow these steps.
Once you complete these four steps and your Instagram Business account is linked to your Facebook Page, you have everything you need to authenticate your Instagram.
For more support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.