Once you accept a Campaign Agreement, you are ready to submit content. Have your files ready (max 50mb size) and follow these simple steps in order to upload content for review & Brand approval.
- Once a Campaign start date is reached, navigate to “My Campaigns” & click/select the Campaign(s) for which you would like to submit content
- Either select, “Upload” or drag & drop content file in the “Media” link under “Content approval”
- Once submitted, content will default to a “pending” status. Upon approval or rejection of this content you will be notified through the “Alerts” tab of your Glewee dashboard
- If “rejected”, Brands will reach out to you via chat with additional info or requests
- Once “Approved”, an “Upload link” tab will appear under the “Content approval” section of the Campaign details. Click to begin URL upload process
- Review “Approved content” & add the link to your post under “Publishing confirmation” before clicking, “Submit”
Great job, you’ve completed your Campaign! Feel free to review your metrics under the “My Profile” tab located in your account settings. As always, feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!