Once you’ve expressed interest in a Campaign, Brand admins will put together an Agreement for your collaboration. Glewee makes it easy to review & accept Agreements along with communicating with Brand representatives during the process. Here’s a breakdown of Campaign Agreements & the approval process.
- Once you click, “Apply” on a Campaign card, you will be able to communicate with Brands via our embedded chat system. Feel free to introduce yourself and use chat to continue conversation with the Brand representative throughout the Campaign process
- Once a Brand selects you for a Campaign and generates an Agreement, it will show as a notification under the “Alert” tab in your menu
- Click the “Alert” notification to review the terms of the Campaign Agreement, which will be posted in the bottom left hand corner of the Campaign details page. Click “Agreement waiting for acceptance” to expand
- Review the Campaign Agreement & “Accept” or “Reject”. Be sure to agree to Terms of Service and supply your digital signature
- Once accepted, the Campaign details will be posted to your calendar under the “My Campaigns” tab of your Glewee dashboard. You are ready to begin creating content for Brand approval!
As always, feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions.