Once an agreement has been signed by the Creator and the Campaign is active, Creators will be able to start posting content for Brand review and approval. Once content is approved, that gives the Creator the OK to post the content live. Let’s walk through this process, shall we?
- Once you’ve shared Campaign Agreements with approved Creators & they’ve agreed to collaborate, you can review your Campaigns & Creators under the “My Campaigns” tab by clicking on the calendar & dropdown menus
- Content for review will be appear once submitted by the Creator and an in-app notification will be generated under the “Alerts” tab
- Clicking the notification will take you to the Campaign section specific to the Creator that has submitted content for review alongside the chat window
- Clicking on the submitted content will allow you to review in either the current tab or at a Dropbox link if the file size is larger
- Accept or Reject the content & provide feedback in chat to the Creator in the instance you’ve rejected so they can re-submit based on the Brand guidelines
As always, feel free to contact the Glewee Support Team with any remaining questions at email@example.com