Once you’ve chosen your Creators for a Campaign and assigned their Post Dates, you can Create a Campaign Agreement to share with your Creators directly through the Glewee platform. Follow these easy steps to complete the contracting process.
- After creating your Post Dates for Creators on their respective Campaign page under “Posts”, scroll to the “Agreements” section & click, “Create”
- The Glewee platform will compile each post type with Assigned dates into one, convenient Agreement. Review the “Campaign Summary” & “Campaign Posts” to ensure every required post is included & establish Payment in Section 1.3
- Published budget
- Creator will receive the full amount outlined in the Campaign evenly split between each participating & approved Creator (i.e. Campaign budget is $2,000, 4 Creators are participating which equals $500 per/Creator)
- Custom budget
- Assign an unique amount for the collaboration based on your own budget or requirements
- Click, “Create”. Your Agreement will be sent to the Creator for their consideration via in-app notification, you should hear back shortly with an approval or any questions they may have via messaging thru the “Alerts” tab
As always, feel free to reach us at email@example.com with any additional questions, thanks!