Glewee Brand account administrators can update their profiles, add additional Brand users, configure payment features through Stripe & request additional assistance on the Glewee platform through the application menu in the top right hand corner of the site homepage. Let’s take a closer look at these functions/features...
- Access to update site users avatar/photograph
- Invite additional Brand users using the “Invite Member” tab in the top, right hand corner of the Manage Users screen by entering their email address & name.
- Editing or adjusting user access once a role is confirmed requires a Glewee Support Request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket at our Help Center
- Edit your Brands profile photo & review previously provided details inc. website, email & phone number.
- Editing or adjusting profile information once an account is confirmed requires a Glewee Support Request, please contact us at email@example.com or submit a ticket at our Help Center
- View/Configure/Edit your Brands payment account through Stripe. In order to participate in Campaigns, a Stripe account must be established and connected with the Glewee platform. See more about authorizing a Stripe account here
- View Completed Campaign Payments through Stripe once payments have been completed
- Redirects to your preferred email account, prompting a new message to be created & forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logs the user out of their Glewee Brand account