Assigning Post Dates to Campaigns
Once you’ve created your Campaign & begun accepting Creators, you’ll need to assign Post Dates (expected dates of content delivery) for each Creator that has agreed to participate. Follow these simple steps to establish Post Dates for your Campaigns.
- Click “Campaign” and select the Private / Public Campaign to which you will be assigning Post Dates
- Under “Team management”, select the Creator to which you are interested in assigning Post Dates
- Scroll to the page bottom & under each required social media channel click, “Assign date” to specify Post Date
- Choose your date & feel free to add a specific time or range as to when is acceptable for your Creator content to be completed & posted for review within the parameters of the “Start” & “End” dates of the Campaign
- Click “Save Dates”
- Continue for each social media channel and, once complete, proceed to Create a Campaign Agreement
As always, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, thank you!