Once your Campaign has been successfully created (see Private & Public campaign creation), Creators that qualify will receive notification on their Glewee home page. After they “Apply” (i.e. show interest in your Campaign), you will then be able to view & approve Creators for your campaign using the following steps…
- From the “Campaigns” tab, select either “Private” or “Public” campaigns
- “Active” campaigns have been created but not yet gone live. It’s within these campaigns you’ll have the opportunity to vet your Creators
- Click an “Active” campaign to view campaign details
- Under “Team Management”, Creators will appear that qualify for your campaign based on your required parameters as “Interested”
- Clicking on a “Creator” card under “Team Management” will enable you to view Creator information (inc. social channels details), chat with the Creator and/or “Accept Creator”
- Once accepted, you will be able to assign post dates & create a contract within the Glewee platform
As always, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.