After agreeing to the Glewee Terms of Service, you will be presented with the opportunity to configure a Stripe account for payments within the platform. While you can “Skip” this activity initially & complete the authorization at another time, please be aware that you will be unable to execute campaigns until your Stripe account has been activated & linked with the Glewee platform. Here’s some simple step-by-steps that should get you easily through the process.
- Click, “Continue” when presented with the “Payment Information” modal/pop-up after agreeing to the Glewee Terms of Service. You will be redirected to the stripe.com website to complete your registration.
- Confirm your email is correctly listed
- Provide details of your payment card, including...
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Three-digit CSC/CVV code on back of your card
- Provide name as it appears on card
- Provide region & zip code
Once this info has been entered, click the “Save Card” button. You will then be redirected to the “My Payments” screen once your account has been successfully linked.