To apply for Brand campaigns on Instagram, you must first authenticate your account. Authenticating your Instagram account verifies your identity on the platform and links your profile to Glewee.
✏️Note: You are not sharing your Instagram credentials with Glewee. Rather, you are logging into Instagram to authenticate your account. As an official Meta API Business Partner, Glewee ensures a safe and secure authentication process.
💡Tip: If you’ve reached a page that says “Instagram Authentication Failed,” refer to this guide.
Link Your Instagram Account
Meta (Instagram) requires Creators to link their Instagram Business Accounts with a Facebook page to authenticate their profiles.
To authenticate your Instagram account and connect it to Glewee:
- Tap My Profile.
- Tap in the top right corner to access your settings.
- Tap Socials.
- Select Instagram.
- Tap Continue.
- Log into the Facebook account connected to your Instagram Business account.
- Press Continue as YOUR NAME to link your account.
- If you only have one Facebook page connected to your Instagram Business account, you’ll be redirected to Glewee where you'll see the Successful Instagram Authentication message.
- If you have multiple Facebook pages:
- Tap Edit Setting.
- Select the Instagram Business account you want to link to Glewee.
- Tap Next and select the Facebook Page connected to your Instagram Business account.
- Tap Next and ensure all button toggles are enabled to authenticate your account.
- Tap Done, then tap OK.
- At this point, you’ll be redirected to Glewee where you’ll see Successful Instagram Authentication.
- Press Continue to finish the process.
For more support, contact email@example.com.