Authenticating your Instagram account verifies your identity on the platform and links your profile to Glewee. During the authentication process, you are not giving Glewee any of your Instagram account information. You are logging into Facebook's platform through their secure login process to authenticate your account.
Glewee is a formal Meta (Facebook + Instagram) API Business Partner, meaning that this process is safe and secure. User information confidentiality is one of our highest priorities at Glewee.
💡Tip: If you’ve reached a page that says “Instagram Authentication Failed,” refer to this guide.
Link Your Instagram Account
Meta (Instagram) requires Creators to link their Instagram Business Accounts with a Facebook page to authenticate their profiles.
To authenticate your Instagram account:
- Tap My Profile.
- Tap in the top right corner.
- Tap Socials.
- Select Instagram.
- Tap Continue.
- Log into the Facebook account connected to your Instagram Business account.
- Press Continue as YOUR NAME to link your account.
- If you only have one Facebook page connected to your Instagram Business account, you’ll be redirected to Glewee where you'll see the Successful Instagram Authentication message.
- If you have multiple Facebook pages:
- Tap Edit Setting.
- Select the Instagram Business account you want to link to Glewee.
- Tap Next and select the Facebook Page connected to your Instagram Business account.
- Tap Next and ensure all button toggles are enabled to authenticate your account.
- Tap Done, then tap OK.
- At this point, you’ll be redirected to Glewee where you’ll see Successful Instagram Authentication.
- Press Continue to finish the process.
For more support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.