Invite-Only campaigns are private campaigns that let you hand-select your Creator team. This campaign type lets you choose your Creators in advance. Creators can accept or decline your invitation to collaborate. Invite-Only campaigns will not appear on Glewee’s Discover Feed for all Creators to see. If a Creator accepts your invitation and you would like to proceed with the collaboration, send them an agreement to make it official.
Enter Your Campaign Details
To build your Invite-Only campaign:
- Go to the main navigation bar.
- Click + Create Campaign.
- Choose Invite-Only for your Invite Type.
- Set your Enrollment End Date.
- The Enrollment End Date marks the cutoff point for Creators to apply. Once your enrollment date ends, no additional Creators can apply to your campaign. We recommend keeping campaigns active for a minimum of 14 days to attract the maximum number of qualified Creators.
- Select Content & Post or User-Generated Content (UGC) for your Content Type.
- If you want a Creator to create content and post it on their social media page(s), select Content & Post.
- If you want Branded content from a Creator, select User-Generated Content (UGC). UGC is not posted by the Creator and is owned by the Brand once delivered.
- Pick up to 3 Categories.
- Think of your ideal Creator when selecting your content categories. For example, if you’re looking for a Creator to promote your clothing line, select Fashion and Lifestyle to refine your applicant pool.
- Enter the Details of your campaign:
- Upload a Campaign Image Banner.
- This will be the first thing Creators see when scrolling on the Creator App; it should reflect your Brand, product, or service. Banners must be at least 1080px by 864px and no larger than 6MB.
- Add a Campaign Title and Description.
- Because these are the first details a Creator sees, we encourage you to treat this section like a job listing. Note that anything written in the Campaign Description will automatically be added to your agreements with collaborators.
- Upload a Campaign Image Banner.
- List your Dos and Don’ts.
- Adding Dos and Don’ts allows you to set parameters around the content being created. These should be short rules built into the campaign that give Creators further insight into how to best execute the campaign deliverables. If you want a Creator to shoot content outside, for example, state that in the Dos section. If you don’t want them wearing competitor merchandise, state it in the Don’ts section.
- Select 👍 or 👎 to indicate whether or not you will ship the Creator a Product.
- If you select 👍, we will automatically collect the Creator’s address and deliver that in the campaign Team tab.
- Upload your Media Assets.
- Media assets serve as visual inspiration for Creators so they can create content that best fits your vision.
Set Your Deliverables
To outline your content needs:
- Set your Draft Due Date.
- Content draft deadlines are not mandatory, but they are highly recommended. Assigning a preliminary due date gives you time to review content and the Creators to apply changes.
- Click + Add Content, and select your Campaign Deliverables.
- Campaign deliverables outline your content requirements. This includes the social media channel, post title, post format, and post description of the final output. If you’re new to Glewee, we recommend sticking to a single social media channel per campaign for optimal performance. For example, if you'd like posts for Instagram and TikTok, create two separate campaigns.
- Click Save Content.
Choose Your Creators
To invite Creators:
- Apply filters for Age Range, Gender, Follower Count, and Location to refine your search.
- Use the slider bar to specify the desired age range for your collaborators. Creators outside this range will not be able to apply, ensuring you only receive applications from Creators within your target age demographic.
- Select male, female, or non-binary. If you select only one gender, such as male, Creators of other genders cannot apply.
- Decide whether you prefer working with Creators who have a smaller follower count or larger. This option considers the total following across the Creator’s combined social media pages.
- Select the target location of your Creator. For instance, if you're seeking Creators in Florida, select the Southeast filter. For California, opt for the Midwest filter. While Glewee only accepts US-based Creators at this time, the platform boasts a massive global audience of over 3.25 billion followers.
- Click the Creator’s profile.
- Click Pricing.
- Select the Creator’s social post or User-Generated Content Pricing.
- Click Add to Campaign.
Publish Your Campaign
To launch your campaign:
- Review your campaign Summary.
- Click Publish on the top right.
You’ve launched your Invite-Only campaign! Get ready to collaborate.
For further support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.