Once you've accepted a Campaign Agreement, your posts and post dates will be assigned. Now you can begin creating content and planning posts for your Brand partner.
View Post Details
To identify the exact post details:
- Tap .
- Tap Active to display your active campaigns.
- Find the campaign, and look for the status tag Need Content.
- Tap the specific campaign, then tap Manage Posts.
- Identify the post you'll be creating content for.
- Tap the post, then tap View Post.
Review the Campaign Details
To thoroughly understand the post deliverables, be sure to check the following:
- Campaign Description.
- Campaign Media Assets.
- Campaign Inspiration.
- The Dos and Don'ts.
- The social media platform the content is for.
- Instructions in the Campaign Brief and Agreement.
- A sound, hashtag, or tag needed in the post.
Once you've understood the post and campaign details, you can begin creating content!
For more support, contact email@example.com.