Once you've accepted a Campaign Agreement, your posts and post dates will be assigned. Now you should begin planning and creating content for the brand you're engaging with.
To identify the exact post details:
- Tap the My Work page with three check boxes and three lines.
- Tap Active to display your active campaigns.
- Find the campaign.(look for the phrase, Need Content)
- Tap into the specific campaign and tap Manage Posts.
- Identify the post you'll be creating content for, tap the post, then tap View Post.
Review the Campaign Details to understand what the post deliverables are, including but not limited to:
- The campaign description.
- The media assets involved with the campaign.
- The inspiration content uploaded in the campaign.
- The Dos and Don'ts.
- The social media platform the content is for.
- Specific instructions in the Campaign Brief and Agreement.
- A specific sound, hashtag, or tag that is needed in the post.
Once you've reviewed the post details, you can begin creating content for your campaign!