UGC Campaigns are campaigns that result in branded content only. Creators do not post this content on social media. It is content strictly for Brand use and is yours to keep in perpetuity. If UGC is your goal, select User-Generated Content for your content type when creating a customizable campaign.
Enter Your Campaign Details
To build your UGC campaign:
- Go to the main navigation bar.
- Click + Create Campaign.
- Choose Open-Invite or Invite-Only for your Invite Type.
- If you’re looking to reach a greater number of qualified Creators, select Open-Invite. This will notify every eligible Creator on the platform and prompt them to apply.
- If you've browsed the Creator Marketplace and know which Creator(s) you want to work with, select Invite-Only to build a specialized campaign with your chosen Creator(s).
- Set your Enrollment End Date.
- The Enrollment End Date marks the cutoff point for Creators to apply. Once your enrollment date ends, no additional Creators can apply to your campaign. We recommend keeping campaigns active for a minimum of 14 days to attract the maximum number of qualified Creators.
- Select User-Generated Content (UGC) for your Content Type.
- Pick up to 3 Categories.
- Think of your ideal Creator when selecting your content categories. For example, if you’re looking for a Creator to promote your clothing line, select Fashion and Lifestyle to refine your applicant pool.
- Enter the Details of your campaign:
- Upload a Campaign Image Banner.
- This will be the first thing Creators see when scrolling on the Creator App; it should reflect your Brand, product, or service. Banners must be at least 1080px by 864px and no larger than 6MB.
- Add a Campaign Title and Description.
- Because these are the first details a Creator sees, we encourage you to treat this section like a job listing. Note that anything written in the Campaign Description will automatically be added to your agreements with collaborators.
- Upload a Campaign Image Banner.
- List your Dos and Don’ts.
- Adding Dos and Don’ts allows you to set parameters around the content being created. These should be short rules built into the campaign that give Creators further insight into how to best execute the campaign deliverables. If you want a Creator to shoot content outside, for example, state that in the Dos section. If you don’t want them wearing competitor merchandise, state it in the Don’ts section.
- Select 👍 or 👎 to indicate whether or not you will ship the Creator a Product.
- If you select 👍, we will automatically collect the Creator’s address and deliver that in the campaign Team tab.
- Upload your Media Assets.
- Media assets serve as visual inspiration for Creators so they can create content that best fits your vision.
Set Your Deliverables
To outline your content needs:
- Set your Content Due Date.
- Content deadlines are mandatory and dictate when content is due for a campaign.
- Click + Add Content, and select your Campaign Deliverables.
- Campaign deliverables outline your content requirements. For UGC campaigns, you can add a Content Title, select your Content Type (Image, 15s Video, 30s Video, 60s Video), pick a Format (9:16 Vertical, 4:5 Vertical,1:1 Square, 5:4 Horizontal, 16:9 Horizontal), upload media files for inspiration, and write a Content Description.
- Click Save Content.
Specify Creator Eligibility
To list your Creator applicant requirements:
- Select the Age Range, Gender, Follower Count, and Location of the Creators who can apply.
- Use the slider bar to specify the desired age range for your collaborators. Creators outside this range will not be able to apply, ensuring you only receive applications from Creators within your target age demographic.
- Select male, female, or non-binary. If you select only one gender, such as male, Creators of other genders cannot apply.
- Decide whether you prefer working with Creators who have a smaller follower count or larger. This option considers the total following across the Creator’s combined social media pages.
- Select the target location of your Creator. For instance, if you're seeking Creators in Florida, select the Southeast filter. For California, opt for the Midwest filter. While Glewee only accepts US-based Creators at this time, the platform boasts a massive global audience of over 3.25 billion followers.
- Set the Creator Minimum Price.
- This is the minimum amount you would like to pay each Creator. The minimum price per post on Glewee is $100.
Publish Your Campaign
To launch your campaign:
- Review your campaign Summary.
- Click Publish on the top right.
You’ve launched your UGC campaign! Get ready to collaborate.
For further support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.