About Revision Requests
Creators can request revisions to agreements to negotiate post dates, and compensation. Brands have the right to accept the Creator’s revision, decline the Creator’s revision, or re-send their last agreement.
How to Manage a Revision Request:
After sending an agreement to a Creator you would like to partner with, a Creator can request a revision to that agreement. Reasons to request a revision include: post dates, and compensation.
To locate agreements that have revision requests:
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab
- Click the name of your Campaign
- Toggle to the Team tab to view a list of Creators associated with your campaign
- Creators with a red Create Agreement status indicate a Creator has requested a revision
- Click the View Agreement button
- Review requested revision highlighted in orange
- Decide whether to Accept, Decline, or Resend your last agreement
Content & Post
Please sign in to leave a comment.