A Quick Deal is a one-on-one campaign between a Brand and a Creator on Glewee. Brands use Quick Deals to commission content directly from a Creator.
Once you send a Quick Deal to a Creator, they can accept or decline your request. If a Creator accepts your Quick Deal, collaboration begins. If a Creator declines your Quick Deal, any Credit allocated to the Creator will be returned to your balance.
Start a Quick Deal
To send a Quick Deal:
- Go to the Marketplace.
- Click Open Advanced Filters.
- Select your desired filters.
- Review Creators on the Marketplace.
- Select the Creator you want to work with and click their Profile.
- Toggle to the Creator’s Pricing.
- Select your desired content type.
- Click Start Quick Deal.
- If you don’t have Credit in your account, Add Credit to cover the agreement.
- Enter a Campaign Name.
- Upload Image(s) for inspiration, to show off your brand, display product, or more.
- Enter a Post Description.
- Add Dos and Don’ts to your Quick Deal.
- Select 👍 or 👎 to indicate whether or not you will ship the Creator a Product.
- If you select 👍, we will automatically collect the Creator’s address and deliver that in the campaign Team tab.
- Select Post Date (Single or Range).
- Click Create Quick Deal.
You’ve sent your Quick Deal! Get ready to collaborate.
For further support, contact email@example.com.