Once you have submitted content for approval, a brand will approve your content for publishing. Once it has been approved, you are contracted to publish that post to the respective social media page on the date outlined in your agreement and post details.
In order to find if you content has been approved:
- Tap the My Work page on the right to the magnifying glass in the navigation bar
- Tap on Active to display your active campaigns
- Find the campaign (also look for the phrase Need Content)
- Tap into the specific campaign and tap Manage Posts
- Identify which post you will be submitting content for, tap the post then tap View Post
- Look for the green box that says Approved
Please sign in to leave a comment.